The upcoming International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research Conference will take place in Ravello, Italy. After the whole world faced the COVID-19 pandemic, this crisis led to innovation as new firms, technologies, government policies and new resources emerged.
Participants will take a look at how we can develop policies to stimulate the development and adoption of advanced biotechnological research.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to 15 January 2021. Possible topics include:
- Opportunities for Biological Innovation and Bioeconomy Transformation
- Polices to Build a Sustainable and Resilient Bioeconomy
- Impacts of Technology Innovations
- The Post-COVID-19 Pandemic Economics and Policies of Goods, Supply Chains and Trade
- Risk Assessment and Regulation
- Fostering Innovation to Strengthen Resilience in View of Increasing Uncertainty
- Social Trust in the Bioeconomy
For more information, click here.